This course is designed for supervisors, managers, team and project leaders, and all individuals who need to manage teams, assign tasks and communicate remotely during crisis and normal times.
Managing remote teams is now more common than ever. This program covers the unique techniques needed to manage a team of employees that are dispersed in location. It provides a clear understanding of remote business environment structure, its benefits and why companies are employing it.
It also highlights the challenges of managing employees remotely and provides best tools to keep employees engaged and on track while working remotely and ensure they are always connected to overall team objectives.
In this program, delegates will learn how to align company’s vision, mission, and values successfully across their remote team.
With a virtual team it is also important to ensure proper communication and understanding of remote tasks, therefore this program displays different communication channels and showcases appropriates ways to communicate with the virtual team while using these channels.
The program focuses on the following objectives:
1. Effectively managing team dynamics in remote and virtual teams.
2. Using influential communications technologies to the benefit of your remote and virtual teams.
3. Discover the specific skills required for managing remote and virtual teams.
4. Evaluate the impact of culture and language on your team’s implementation.
- Defining remote and virtual teams
• Managing relationships, communication, and tasks
• Meeting the group’s needs
- Management requirements for remote and virtual teams
• The proactive approach
• Understanding team member’s situations
• Keeping everyone updated
• Innovate you virtual team
• Managing work results
• Defining and building relationships with the team defining and building relationships with the team
- Team dynamics
• Creating team uniqueness
• Forming remote and virtual teams
• Managing the storming process within your team
• Getting to norming and performing
• Creating rules
• Tracking team performance
• What are the expectations and providing feedback?
- Making technology work for you
• Communicating with and coordinating your team